Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

I thought this was all done last meeting. Changes were made, unless I heard wrong that would have allowed anyone to speak. Hairs were split between what is a policy and what is a guideline and Patti's predicament was ignored and in the future all mercenaries would be allowed.

WHAT CHANGED?

Well I did ship a e mail to our MOST HONORABLE requesting the LAW DEPARTMENT look into whether  or not such a policy is in violation of our city charter since only REGISTERED VOTERS who are LIVING AT THE ADDRESS WHERE THEY ARE REGISTER IN THE CITY could sign our petition.

She never got back to me on that. Well, I'm probably not that smart. Chances are that it is a matter of closing the flood gates that burst open when some people were not fashion friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment