Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TROLLING FOR DOLLARS

Well I told you it was in my notes, now if I can just read my WRITING! Hopefully some of you can't wait to attend. I'll be there, front row on the left. Oops! I shouldn't disclose my location. There are a few people out there who don't wish me well. And if I whack someone across the knees with my cane while I'm defending myself that's a felony. That means I'm going to jail......NOBODY KNOWS THE TROUBLE I'VE SEEN

Back to business. The next LSC meeting is January 19 at 7 pm at LVTI.

HOWEVER....

It is not your regular type meeting. There is probably not going to be an "Open Mike" cause it's a "Meeting of the Whole" to discuss GRANTS and CONTRACTS. No votes can be taken.

WHAT THEY CAN DO.....

is look for other sources of revenue they can find to justify MORE frivolous expenditures. GET INFORMED and come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment