Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

BOWL GAMES

We learned we are spending $9000 a week for 3 weeks for a summer program at Endicott College thet benefits 36 of our what 130000 or so students (I know it's not exact but Hey, I'm a poet). Dr. Warry about blew a gasket defending the $27,000 or so expenditure. I say or so because I thought I heard them talk about separate purchase orders associated with the program. I could be wrong there was so much waste in the room, I thought I heard a back-up alarm on KEVIN, too.

At the same time, we have a COACHING CRISIS in MATH and ELA for ALL the students. This way we get to keep our MCAS scores low so we can keep failing! After all there is no SUPERBOWL of MCAS, we do however qualify for the TIDY BOWL of TUTORING.

No comments:

Post a Comment