Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TIME, LOOK AT THE WATCH

For some, there’s no time for English lessons

Could someone please tell me what the focus of this article is? Even with my backwoods education I can read the headline and surmise it is GENERALLY about TIME MANAGEMENT....

BUT...

there is very little, if anything, about WHY there is little time. This is the LEAD story in the PAPER? Maybe it could have been a good story if it would have been developed,

I DO HOWEVER,

want to REMIND you someone got PAID to write that story and no one here at the WATCH PAYS me.

There was something GOOD, though, I pulled from the story. That would be the UBER-SUCCESSFUL program being run at the FORD SCHOOL. The fact that demand is so GREAT that they offer a virtual classroom. And the best that this writer comes up with is ONE cashier's communication problem at DUNKIN DONUTS? Really?

At a lot of stores you would get BETTER service if you spoke SPANISH.

No the real story here is the impact a COMMUNITY SCHOOL can have on a community.

No comments:

Post a Comment