Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

DEPUTY DOLLARS

Darn, Chris Stevens and the ITEM are stepping up to the plate. This story is definitely out of the PR genre.

LORI is right there are a lot of questions surrounding this

The answers she got from the state when she complained to the DOE:

Special Education Circuit Breaker funds can only be used for services that generated reimbursements. I’m sure local Lynn officials are aware of this.

Hmm!

That calls into question the loan analogy. Maybe CATHE and KEVIN are right. They are MATH people but I'd rather not have them do my taxes. I HEAR YOU: "POOR POETS DON'T PAY TAXES". Okay, I hope they don't do your taxes.

Funny thing though, EVEN AFTER ROWE REAMED ED, that's SPECIAL ED, she didn't even show up for work (the last LSC meeting which would have been the new DEPUTY'S first.)

BUT....,

her name tag has been made



IT SEEMS LIKE ED IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN REAMED.

No comments:

Post a Comment