Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

AT THE TONE, PLEASE LEAVE A ....

Okay, Okay, so tonight didn't turn into a scene from NORMAE RAE with hundreds of protesters pointing out the educational injustices being perpeutrated by LPS. So what, so I'm a big dreamer who is full of himself, most of you probably don't remeber the movie anyway. To tell the truth I've never watched all of it, I just know, well maybe think SALLY FIELD was in it and it was a big protest movie.

Even so the crowd that was there was littered with a few WATCH watchers. What they and I did not see was the presence of that eye candy of a Deputy we just got on the hook for $200,000 for. I didn't recall even hearing an excuse for her absence. Maybe she hate a late spa appointment, beauty is hard work.

I know I am maybe poking fun at what may have been a legitimate excuse. Believe you me, my personal life is full of crazy things that it would be hard for an outsider to believe, so if it was something family related she doesn't really have to justify it to me.

BUT....

At the kind of money she is pulling down she should have to justify it to someone. If our new DEPUTY is just GOING TO PHONE IT IN, maybe she should have a 1-900 number.

No comments:

Post a Comment