Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A CLASSIC COVER-UP


What an insult? His third LSC meeting and CHARLIE GALLO still has a cardboard patch over VINNIE SPIRITO'S old name plate. I am sure a local place like HARRINGTON'S TROPHIES could accommodate them much faster.

HOWEVER,

I can't help but feel this is INTENTIONAL. He got elected in NOVEMBER. Look at the calender, this is almost FEBRUARY!

While we are on the topic of looks, let me say SUE ROWE made my heart skip a beat all PRETTY IN PINK. Unfortunately she had to make due with a cardboard cover up for her nameplate, too. I think it must have been over DR. WARRY'S because she wasn't there.

WELL,

I guess there wasn't enough chairs for everybody. You would think since we are paying $200,000 EACH that they both could attend the SAME meeting at the SAME time.

UNLESS....

they are really the SAME person! They can do miraculous things with make-up and LPS does have a history of sending two paychecks to the same address. LOOK AT THE TWO $800 A DAY CONSULTANTS

Just food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment