Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

BULLDOG BASH BLASTED BECAUSE BENEFITS ARE BOUNTIFUL

Well okay, maybe I misled you a little but I am poor and do not get paid for this so I got to get my jollies where I can. I'm a poet and I have a license, a creative license. The GREAT work in putting together this drop-in center at ENGLISH is a regular Saturday night gig for all teens.

I want to know why I didn't know about it? I mean I go to all the LSC meetings and I do not recall it ever being mentioned. The people who banned my e mails complain that I never write anything positive that they do. Then, give me something POSITIVE to write about. Have these people make a presentation.

I bet they could bring you a lot better results with just part of that 75 K plus we are going to be on the hook for when the RACE TO THE TOP GRANT RUNS OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment