Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2016

STERILIZING HISTORY

Maybe I should apologize for the poor video quality and the fact I haven't got it rotated right but I won't. We never really have the ability to tinker with or rewrite history, I know, it doesn't stop people from trying. Kind of like what has been happening at FORD SCHOOL lately.

First it was the painting over of the mural the students painted outside on the wall in front of the ramp leading up to the school. The one that BOTH of my kids had a hand in painting.

Then it was the REMOVAL of the NASA banner. One that marked FORD SCHOOL as one of a handful of schools across the nation that bore that distinction. A lot of people think this was part of a sterilization process to ensure there is no remenants left of the past administration while others would argue it was just a continues assault on science.

Stuck somewhere in the that timeline of destruction of memories was the cancellation of the school talent show. Some may also argue that its ending had to do with the increased emphasis on time on learning. Ha, to that I say what are we learning. I guess if we don't like the past we can just edit it out of our memories.

TRIPPY'S TALENT SHOW

NOT ME, I WANT TO REFLECT ON NOT REACT TO.


No comments:

Post a Comment