Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2016

FIRST IN MATH FRENZY

Here is a little SNIP from the last school committee meeting detailing some of the results from the FIRST IN MATH program for LPS. As I have said before (and no one has stepped up to disagree) I have heard this wildly successful program was brought to LPS by DR. LATHAM after a suggestion of her daughter. No matter I'm sure that DR. LATHAM, an old MATH teacher finds the fact that over 30,000,000 problems were solved quite stimulating.


I had planned to do a lot better job on this piece. I didn't take pictures because I thought I could get better ones SNIPping them from the video. I saw the people there, they were recording. I even mentioned the fact that I was there because the LAST meeting had had no video record posted when I responded to the MAYOR'S profession of my commitment.

I would have liked to inform you of some GREAT information about some STATE and NATIONAL rankings but I didn't take notes using the same logic as with the pictures.

SILLY ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment