Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2016

MAYOR MISSING, MAYBE OVERBORED



Tonight was an important school committee meeting and the JUDY abandoned this ship of state of the city. Seems she was somewhere in the Mediterranean. I can't say for sure where her actual locatiom was, I think my GPS is broken.

Sure everybody has a right to take a vacation. I barely remember the concept. One of the perks of being poor, Rumor has it, the trip was a graduation present for her daughter. Nice. This present came with a lesson of irresponsibility, a shirking of responsibility to 15,000 students, teachers, and other LPS employees.  Me, I got a used Bronco that my Uncle painted and my parents and my brother reupholster the interior and otherwised tricked it out. A flagman (who was actually) called it a little doll house.

Almost a year and a half later I would roll that Bronco over a 50' embankment and be thrown out of it with a fallen log impeding  my forward progress. The custom padded quilted velvet headeboard probably saved my life. But I digress as I tend to do.

Especially in light of the fact, that there has been all this turmoil surrounding the NET SCHOOL SPENDING, I strongly think a different date could have been chosen, I know these things have to be planned way in advance but still have timed it better.

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to post how many meeting were held this school year and how many the Mayor was late for and missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd write Tom and ask but no one answers my letters.

      Delete