Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A LITTLE PROOF PLEASE


 maudley@lynnma.gov Cc: lathamc@lynnschools.org; jcerulli@lynnma.gov

Dear Ms. Audley,

It is my understanding that the city hall mail system may have been down which would allow for the opportunity for my request to have been lost. I am sending you a copy in case it did. I figure it must have as you are always prompt in your response.

Anyway, there is a community meeting scheduled to be held on June 27, 7 pm at KIPP to discuss among other things this supposed agreement between LPS and the DESE regarding the resolving the accrued debt pertaining to the Net School Spending debt. If you could provide a copy of this agreement, the meeting would go much more smoothly. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Stan



Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Stanley Wotring
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:15 PM
To: maudley@lynnma.gov
Subject: Net School Spending Agreement


Dear Ms. Audley,

Having been in contact with both the Civil Rights Division of the Attorney General’s office and the Public Records Division of the Secretary of States office I have been instructed on the proper channels to apply for what I believe to be a public record. The record I am requesting would be a copy of any alleged agreement between the city of Lynn and the Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education whereby a $17 million debt was satisfactorily mitigated to a just over $8 million debt to be paid back in four yearly installments.

Numerous requests have been made to the Mayor and other officials to provide proof of its existence and details about how the debt was reduced. There must be some signed contract or other supporting documents verifying its existence. My dealings with you have always been courteous and quite professional. I do not anticipate anything different.

Do be advised though I have been advised of my appeal options and I will not hesitate to use them if necessary. Unfortunately getting to the bottom of this supposed transaction has been a long and tiring ordeal.

Sincerely,
Stan
781 715-5614



Sent from Mail for Windows 10

No comments:

Post a Comment