Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I LOVE TO GET LETTERS FROM MARIA

An email from LSC member MARIA CARRASCO


Hi Stanley, 
I am pleased  to  inform  you  that  I  received  a letter  from  The School departments with  a great information  regarding the proposed plan to address net  school  spending  deficiencies that the city sent to DESE with  a plan to appropriate  $2,233,53 fiscal  year  2016 through  2019 in addition to that fiscal  year 's Net School Spending  requirement set forth in Section  260.
Thank  you  Stanley for keeping me  focus
Maria Carrasco 

IT WAS MARIA'S INSISTENCEAT A LSC MEETING ABOUT SIX WEEKS AGO ON RECEIVING FROM THE MAYOR THAT THERE WAS I BELIEVE FINALLY SOME ACTION ON THIS MATTER. OH YEAH, THERE WAS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment