Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

GIVING THANKS

 mariacarras2003 Cc: jcerulli@lynnma.gov; Jared Nicholson; john.e.ford@state.ma.us; donnacoppola@mail.com;  lorraine.gatelyschoolcommittee@gmail.com; patti7761@hotmail.com; lathamc@lynnschools.org; pcaron@lynnma.gov; Lynn Teachers Union; cfofinance@doe.mass.edu

Maria,

It is I that owe you a deep debt of gratitude. After everyone from the Mayor, the Superintendent, and even DESE officials refused to answer my direct question for a show of proof for the existence of this agreement for almost a year, it was once you openly confronted the Mayor at a publicly televised meeting that any tangible evidence was produced.

I might add when it was produced it only validated what I had been saying all along. That was the fact LPS had been allowed, illegally I might add, to operate in fiscal limbo for an extended period of time.

Thanks again for your valiant work on behalf of the students and their parents.

Sincerely,
Stan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: mariacarras2003
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 2:38 PM
To: Stanley Wotring
Subject:


Hi Stanley, 
I am pleased  to  inform  you  that  I  received  a letter  from  The School departments with  a great information  regarding the proposed plan to address net  school  spending  deficiencies that the city sent to DESE with  a plan to appropriate  $2,233,53 fiscal  year  2016 through  2019 in addition to that fiscal  year 's Net School Spending  requirement set forth in Section  260.
Thank  you  Stanley for keeping me  focus

Maria Carrasco 

No comments:

Post a Comment