Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHO WILL BE MY 100,000 CLICK?

The WATCH is very HUMBLED ( and there are those of you out there who say that would not be easy) to have received such OVERWHELMING support or at least volume of traffic. So in appreciation I am offering a partially expenses paid (I'll open the door at Commercial Street for you) to the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE meeting this Thursday night to announce it before the meeting starts at OPEN-MIKE (Lynn residents only). You'll be doing the administration a big favor cause I've been told none of them read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I would come but have to work late. I will record it.
    Sure that the same shit will continue to happen....capano, ford and gallo.
    starbbbard, coppolla and clueless carrassccco.
    sorry but true. we need edcated people on that committee who are not afraid of the super, mayor or the other committee members...come may, no one on committee has child in the lynn public schools.. what a JOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanley,

    I am confused...I don't comment but can't help this one...what do you mean by Clueless? I thought you were one of her greatest supporters? I decided to take a look tonight at your blog - surprising to see you aren't happy with your friends hmmm...what do you mean the same shit will continue to happen - didn't you back the magic 4 you called them (Starbard, Carrasco, Ford, and Gallo)? What is going on that you suggest we go to the SC meeting? When anyone is in office too long they do nothing...same shit on a different day LOL...I am shockingly surprised you didn't vote for Dolores as you stated who has a child in LPS, educated, understands all aspects of education levels Pre K - college, has a resume/education to blow the doors off, you tell her you didn't support her, but every time I was in presence where you were you'd go running up to her...can you explain what you are trying to say here...many of us are confused and don't get it...so who are you with and why and why not anymore??? Please fill us in because we are starting to think this blog idea of yours is going out the window and not making any sense.

    Fill us is!

    ReplyDelete