Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

ITEM TO PUBLISH PAPER IN GREEN

No, it's not because of St. Patrick's Day but "Top Of The Morning To You" anyway. It's all a bunch of Blarney. Being brain damaged and somewhat irrational (I mean I have had four wives, that can't be to sane), I think they're jealous or maybe just envious. I don't have a six figure salary, just a six figure blog.

I've always put it out there that I'm no lawyer, but obviously whoever wrote today's editorial isn't one either. MAYOR KENNEDY isn't going to GRANT me a hearing because she likes me as some who read the editorial might imply. The LYNN CITY CHARTER says she HAS TO. It's not about FAIRNESS its the LAW.

Perhaps the ITEM would sell more papers if it  checked its FACTS a little better. This petition drive was not a one-man show or even a few disgruntled parents. At least as many people who signed the position refused for fear of retribution because of being an LPS or city employee. There is a culture of fear that permeates this city.

I never would have knew the clause in the city charter existed had it not been from an anonymous comment on my blog pointing me in that direction. While I'm at it I'd like to point out that the ITEM has never given me the dignity of the existence of my BLOG. What are they afraid of?

1 comment:

  1. Can you copy the editorial in the paper for those of us that didn't get a chance to purchase the paper? thank you.

    ReplyDelete