Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

PLAY(ING) THE GAME

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now...
January 19 at 8:00pm

You know, I got to thinking. MARSHALL'S under appreciated (not by me, but I have a vested interest named Asiah) production exposed me to the power of plays. These showcases of students who are stars if even for one night provide precious opportunities to our kids to learn that hard work and dedication can produce a product they and we can all be proud of.

That being said, it is important that we support such projects in the community so our kids all have something to aspire to.

Okay, Okay, I admit it. I'm giving this plug because COREY offered to try and hook up with MARSHALL in future productions. SHOOT ME! (remember we talked about this) That's the way it works, we all have to help each other. COMMON GOAL, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment