Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

DID YOU EVER GET THE FEELING YOU WEREN'T LOVED?

I mean, I've been doing this BLOG thing for almost a year and a half. When you look at my numbers, you would have to say I'm pretty successful.

I have maybe had one or two posts that MAY have been slightly controversial....

BUT...

I have also been very PRO  student and school, giving up valuable Internet time (okay, okay I get it for free. Can't you give a poor poet a break) promoting various events, programs, and students and I get nothing. No credit, no recognition, I just get my e mails blocked from LPS.

YET...

Some local FOOD BLOG writes one little review about the students restaurant at LYNN TECH and DR. LATHAM acts like BON APPETIT labeled it as a destination location. I am happy for the good press for LVTI but I am a little friggin jealous at the continued slight to me.

2 comments:

  1. Don't take it personally Stanley, most of us LPS employees that provide direct services to students, feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete