Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Waiting By The Phone

Well it's been a long Spring break, chocked full of chocolate bunnies and jelly beans. Maybe all that sugar has interfered with their thinking so they probably just FORGOT to call me to schedule an interview for that PARENT LIAISON position. I am sure it was just an oversight.

They can call me any time. I know they have my number because Dr. Wary's office called me just last week to schedule a meeting with her and Dr. Latham the same day a parent and I dropped off a letter. You would think that if they considered our concerns so important that a same day meeting was warranted that they would consider me a serious candidate for this position Do you think I have made my interest clear?.

2 comments:

  1. The way I heard it, the position has already been filled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I was so SURE they would interview me. This comes as a BIG shock to me. I guess I'm stuck doing this old blog thing!

    ReplyDelete