Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

I Am So Disappointed I Think I Will Eat Worms!

You probably have noticed, I put ads back up on my blog. Since I am not getting the  PARENT LIAISON job not even an interview for the position, I gotta do something to raise some Cash to buy maybe some old suits so I can be as dapper as my fashion idol.

We learned last night in the superintendent's report that a person has been hired to temporarily fill the position until the former position holder's medical dilemma has been resolved. I will attempt to tell you who they hired but I warn you I type in a language all my own. Her name is Francis Martinez from the "La Vida" program.

She was touted as bilingual. I am too, if you count sarcasm as a language. We also share in our minority status, hers as being a Latino, mine being disabled. It was good to see that the superintendent didn't discriminate in her hiring practice.

The job posting must have been in multiple languages. Wait! Was there a job posting? How many interviews were held? How many other candidates like me, DIDN'T EVEN GET ACKNOWLEDGED?

Sour grapes or a cause for a complaint? A violation of my civil rights or an honest selection?

1 comment:

  1. If the worms come from the Ingalls' garden, DON'T EAT THEM! I saw an interesting map last night that showed the garden in the same location as the old 'City Dump'.

    ReplyDelete