Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not Enough Money For What?

I was wondering how LPS doesn't have money for a promised aide for the rest of the year? They have not had to spend as much money as budgeted for transportation for my own son since he has walked most of the year to Pickering? Also are they busing this kid to Washington School now? Cause I know the mother says they live NEAR Ford. Then there is the money they already budgeted for a Parent Liasion that they have left vacant for two years.

A working Parent Liaison would be vital in helping to resolve this situation. Since I am a candidate for this position (Well they haven't actually acknowledged it yet. Do you think I have been public enough expressing my interest?) maybe I am a little biased in stressing the importance of the role. Maybe LPS could paint me as a parent with some agenda if they just did what they said they were going to do and give the kid an aide.

Just wondering what is 1/4 of the year's salary of $182,000? I'm no good at math.

No comments:

Post a Comment