Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lynn's Got Talent!

Joe Picano, Fine Arts Director set Dr. Latham a letter or e mail back on March 9th (my birthday if you want to mark your calenders) with two  items of good news. First LPS had its fist Middle School Student accepted into the MMENC district orchestra. Quite an honor for that student and his or her school. I'd love to tell you who and what school but that info was not given. I don't believe even that crack investigative journalism team at the Item uncovered it. In fact, did they mention it at all? I credit them whenever I use them. Do they ever credit the "Watch". I believe there was the Deputy and Asbestos stories just recently that appeared here FIRST. I know, I'm just a poor, disabled poet.

Also unbeknownst to most MA voters Congressman Tierney was promoted to Senator Tierney (that electoral college stuff is so confusing). His office recently sponsored a juried Arts competition at Montserrat College Ext in Beverly. Students from both Classical and English competed.. (Source: LSC published agenda for 3/24/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment