Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waiting At The Watch!

It's been an exciting few days here at the Watch. There may be hope for the poor, disabled poets of the world. The buildup started when I found out at the LSC meeting from Dr. Latham that they're are planning to fill the Parent Liaison position. Hey, I'm qualified - I'm college educated, I can write a little, I know how government works, and oh yeah  - I'M A SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT. I had someone express my interest. I can't wait for the opportunity to interview. You'll be the first to know, I'm a sharing person.

2 comments:

  1. So I went back and listened to the tape. Dr. Super said, "I've interviewed a person and I expect to put somebody in that position this week." SO it sounds to me the SOMEBODY has already gotten the job....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that would be unfair. I'm really counting on being considered. Surely I will be a prime candidate and I am certain some of those people down at the ad building are clearing up some office space for me. I bet they even have Internet access down there.

    ReplyDelete