Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Back At PAC

Well it's that time again. Looks like this Mon. night is the first Monday of the month and that means a PAC meeting at 7 pm at the Lynn Housing Authority on 10 Church Street. I plan to be there, that is if my BFF can give me a ride.

I like to listen and talk to people, It informs me, teaches me, and let's not forget gives me something to write about. It will be interesting to see if the SPED people are back from the dog house where they got spanked for not attending the last PAC meeting.

Well smack my knuckles with a ruler, I forgot we don't use no corporeal punishment. They should be back from a "time-out" in the superintendent's office. I bet it's getting pretty crowded in there and that's why we need a new deputy.

No comments:

Post a Comment