Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Say It Ain't So Kevin!

Looks like I am not the only blogger out there keeping an eye on their local school committee.Some other mad genius is out there holding the Lowell SC member's feet to the fire. I was perusing the competition and look what I found at

http://gerrynutterslowell.com/2011/03/27/sunday-notes-march-27th-2011/

A busy Sunday Sun Political column with the lead story speculating that if Jay Lang gets the Supt. job he could hire former Lowell School Committee member Kevin McHugh (who is currently the Business Manager for the Lynn Public Schools) to fill his former role as Asst. Supt. for finance.

People can write anything in these rags. I'm sure Mr. McHugh's loyalties are unwavering. Just wondering, unwavering to whom?

3 comments:

  1. so you are saying Kevin McHugh lives in Lowell if he is on their school committee! Sounds like McHugh is not doing a great job in Lynn so why not let him go. . . Finances of these schools are so in fault. Does he work at all with the City's CFO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that blog a little different than you. I think it says Kevin is a candidate for a Asst. Super. of finance. Who knows? I had to learn about it by reading it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can I call to help him get the job...that would be a great opportunity for him...hope he gets it!

    Yahooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete