Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

On The Menu

I ain't no lawyer or have I ever even worked in a fast food joint, but I got a recipe or some alphabet soup that may not have been tried yet. Through personal experiance as a father and wthrough close association with my new found PAC buddies in our ongoing battle with SPED, I have gotten a shallow baptism in the waters of the IEP. Along comes TAG with gifted ingredients to our educational alphabet soup.

Someone please explain to me why the gifted can't be served at the educatiional buffet. Are the cooks not telling us about this dish because they don't like the final price tab? They don't seem to mind insuring their six figure tips regardless of the service. I may be causing chaos in the kitchen by bringing this up but maybe our servers should go on a fiscal diet if they have a problem with delivery. Time to order take-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment