Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

WORKING ON "NIGHT MOVES"

Yes that song brings back memories of HIGH SCHOOL and my first car, a 1968 DODGE DART. Now I am sure since I am on my FOURTH wife, you've jumped to all sorts of scandalous conclusions. Actually I am reveling in the memory of listening to the first cassette, BOB SEGER AND THE SILVER BULLET BAND, in my newly installed tape player. The only time the back seat was involved was during the installation of the speakers. I was a good boy, I WAS.

What I really want to talk about now is the FUTURE. You see in the past there were some 350 or so adults in NIGHT SCHOOL at FORD SCHOOL in various classes, mostly ESL and GED. From what I gathered from our meeting of the minds yesterday,"No need to wear shades because the future ain't bright!".

Oh there was talk that there may well be a need for another location given the numbers up here but there are ready a couple locations currently, one of which is HARRINGTON (IMAGINE THAT!). The new FORD/HARRINGTON principal (Defined position seemed a little vague to me) is not necessarily against the idea and might even advocate for it......BUT......there is a form to follow and a PROCESS to PROCEED with. So all inquiries will be directed to someone in CENTRAL OFFICE and a pamphlet will be coming shortly (TRANSLATION OF MY PERCEPTION OF INTERPRETATION) - "It'll be a while".

I love being proved wrong because that means things are being DONE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment