Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

CHUCK IS CHEAP

First let me begin with a DISCLAIMER, I attended last night's LSC meeting and am writing this blog post UNDER THE INFLUENCE. Some serious PAIN meds that is. In fact the doctor told me "not to drive". No worries there DOC. Seriously though I am worried about walking.

Obviously CHUCK didn't listen to my advice. He voted on the SUPERINTENDENT'S EVALUATION last night despite the questionable political contribution to BOTH his canpaigns by the FIRST HUBBY OF LPS.

Bad form, perhaps? It seemed like he only words to come out of his mouth were "EXEMPLARY". Looks like money well spent for such a small price to pay. Then again CHUCK knows small.

ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE BETS I GET A RESPONSE THIS TIME?

1 comment:

  1. Charlie has been a big supporter of Dr. Latham since day 1 so that is not entirely fair. It is the Mayor he is a critic of not the super.

    ReplyDelete