Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

ARE YOU LONELY TONIGHT?

Colleges reaching out to fill Gordon gap


Great story to run the first day of school. Maybe it might even be true, at least parts of it. Now I am sure even my haters out there will vouch for the fact I know a thing or true about printing things that smack of fiction.

This story had to be written given all of  the questions be put out there by some people, I won't mention any names, who have been pounding this issue. The message they are trying to send is it doesn't matter who you partner is someone will be there. Maybe so, but don't forget the old adage, "FOOLS RUSH IN".

Having had FOUR wives, I know something about replacing partners. After my first divorce, I got married again probably two or three months after my first divorce was finalized. My SECOND divorce was SIX months later after a month of separation. My THIRD marriage came after FOUR months dating and resulted in my THIRD divorce being one the longest running court cases in the history of SALEM PROBATE COURT (not a distinction I am PROUD of because EVERYBODY is a LOSER).

Luckily on my FOURTH try, NINE plus years later, looks like I made it. My point being just because you can fill a GAP doesn't mean you got a GOOD match. Plus sometime BREAK-UPS can be messy. Believe me, I know,



2 comments:

  1. Gordon and other colleges can work in different schools. why not? lynn needs all the help it can get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, my point is that GORDON COLLEGE will not be as easy to replace as some would have us believe. Having someone just to have someone is a recipe for disaster.

      Delete