Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

RICK'S EXIT?

Saw on a FB post over the weeked RICK may be running for COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE. This truly saddens me on a couple of points. First even though I did not always agree with him at leastI was always confident that he put a lot of thought into his positions. But more importantly now I may have to look for a new hair style. That's not an easy task for us old guys with Widow's peaks.

Although I would bet this move is just part of the natural political stair climbing, I can't help but wonder about the frustration from being on the LOSING end of so many key votes.(I FORGOT, HE'S A MASCHUSETT'S REPUBLICAN. HE IS USED TO LOSING).

Anyway the next LSC won't be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Gallo is running too, so at least two school committee seats will be opening next year.

    ReplyDelete