Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HYPOCRISY IS OKAY FOR ME

FROM THE LYNN PUBLIC SCHOOLS POLICY MANUAL

      Use of the Internet is for educational purposes only.  “Web surfing,” social networking
(Facebook, Myspace), watching non‐educational videos and listening to music are forbidden.


FROM THE LYNN PUBLIC SCHOOLS WEBSITE

OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!
LynnThe Lynn Public Schools has launched its official Facebook page, located atwww.facebook.com/LynnPublicSchools.  The purpose of our Facebook page is to share information about our district and schools with the community.  Our students, teachers, administrators, staff, families and partners are achieving excellence and innovation in their work together every day, and we are excited to offer this new vehicle for engaging the community in our students' success.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE LYNN PUBLIC SCHOOLS FACEBOOK PAGE

Now I don't know anybody that has pushed more for this than me over the past FOUR years.

I SHOULD BE HAPPY!

BUT ALAS.....

It was pointed out to me by my FAVORITE COMMITTEE MEMBER, PATRICIA CAPANO, 

about

the importance of POLICY and HOW we can't we can't condone people signing off on it and not FOLLOWING THROUGH with it like they do at GORDON. In light of what I am pointing out, "How can LPS live with itself?".

SEVER TIES, I SAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment