Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

PROGRESS REPORT TO GO OUT TOMORROW

There is a meeting tomorrow I would like to go to but unfortunately I have sort of like an emergency doctor's appointment for PAIN in my back. Right now I can only dance with short girls because I can't hold my head up. Maybe Ill check with ARTS AFTER HOURS to see if they are planning on peforming THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME any time soon. I would be a shoo-in for the lead role. No makeup needed.

You know how I am always complaining about how they talk about these written progress updates that are "included in your packets"  for the committee members that everybody doesn't have access to? Well tomorrow there is a PUBLIC MEETING on the MARSHALL BUILDING PROJECT.

Agenda For Next Marshall Building Comm. Public Meeting, Sept. 23rd 11AM

It's in ROOM 204 in the Administration Building at 100 BENNETT STREET @ 11AM.

Funny, I didn't see any mention about the plans for a WOTRING WING on the Agenda. Surely it must be an oversight.

No comments:

Post a Comment