Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

EGG ON MY FACE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH WU?

As I have said over and over I am glad to seeLPS step into the 21st century and get a FACEBOOK page. I did my part and LIKED it. I don't think they BLOCKED me.

STILL.....

the HYPOCRISY of it all has NOT been lost on me, I mean who else has a policy on paper that they don't pay attention to.  Although she claims not to have a FB page, DR. LATHAM was giddy about it when announcing it at the last LSC meeting and said she findsherself checking it allthe time lookking for UPDATES.

I do wonder HOW you could be checking it all the time if you are not onit? Oh well, if I really knewhow to use social media, the WATCH would have a whole lot more hits. Hey, when a person keeps checking your page are they called a CREEPER?

Anyway DR. LATHAM gave DR. WU credit for singlehandedly VIOLATING policy. My BAD I thought she went to HARVARD must have been GORDON.

WHAAT CAN I SAY? I AM WRONG ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment