Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

ABSENCE AND FOND HEARTS

Of course I went to Dr. Crane's retirement party last night, would you have expected anything else from me? DR. LATHAM was there. Hugs were given (Not by me, thereis this reputation thing!). The FORD SCHOOL TRANSITION TEAM was thee to pay their respects. Good for them, that's how it's done.Whether or not you agree, you show up if nothing else than to validate your own position.

DONNA COPPOLA, MARIA CARRASCO, and RICK STARBARD came.Easy call. Notably absent were PATTI CAPANO, CHUCK (he usually shows up for everything,probably AFRAID he run into BRENDAN and he would have), JOHN FORD (the school is named after his uncle for goodness sakes), and the MAYOR. I guess they paid their DISRESPECTS. Oh well DR. CRANE may only be jut a local legend but they must be legends in their own minds!

4 comments:

  1. i hear chuck will run for at large now that the council will get a raise and school committee isn't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seeCHUCK running forCOUNSELOR-AT-LARGE despite the fact he took a position AGAINST the pay raise. Which I think was only a matter of political posturing. SCHOOL COMMITTEE people got I think a nice benefit raise-ie. put on the insurance. I don't see MARIA running. I mean I like her and all but honestly her position on the UNACCOMPANIED MINOR issue (I do agree with her will hut her). The political climate is very polarized.

      Speaking with him at DR. CRANE'S party, look for TEACHER'S UNION offical or whatever position he holds, BRIAN LAPIERRE to run for C-at-L.

      Delete