Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2014

ETHICAL CONFLICT COULD BE AN ITEM

Things should be looking up for the public perception of LYNN PUBLIC SCHOOLS. The REALITY may not change but the APPEARANCE sure might. I could be wrong in my command of the facts here leading to a mistaken conclusion. I know some of my more thoughtful, more intelligent readers will be quick to point out the error of my ways.

Isn't the new purchaser of the ITEM, GRANT COMMUNICATIONS, the same PR firm LPS hired to "GET THE WORD OUT" around the beginning of the
MARSHALL BOND PUSH? Are they still under contract?

NOTHING LIKE CUTTING OUT THE MIDDLE MAN!

3 comments:

  1. You have officially become "Lynn Watch" with a specialty watch on schools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stanley for watching out and being on top of the issues related to the educational needs of our children~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I just think our kids, heck all of us deserve the WHOLE truth. Plus it doesn't hurt to laugh some times.

      Delete