Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

YOU DON'T SAY, SO THEY SAY

Thank you, DR. LATHAM and the LSC! By not putting tings on line or making hard copies available of key documents, I get to exercise my creative muscles and imagine things. You have to agree, despite my deteriorating physical condition, I have grown as a writer. The traffic to the WATCH sure has. Remember back at that first meeting where I handed everybody a flyer announcing the start of my BLOG. Back in the day, I got dizzy whenever my numbers reached double digits/ TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

BUT....

without a copy of the proposed DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT PLAN, I have to rely on my hearing and imagination. Let me say I don't hear things as well as I used to and have I said I have BRAIN DAMAGE before? I can;t remember you see I read where it affects the memory.

ANYWAY....

I thought I heard where there's no mention of the PAC and its role. Curious, seeing as how the PAC is mandated by federal legislation. Even more curious because I was under the impression that the PAC was supposed to be chummy.

I was at the first meeting of the new PAC. Present were I think, 5 LSC members, DR. WARY,Director of Curriculum and Instruction Director KIM POWERS and (I think) HONG NET. It was like a LOVE FEST!

SO....

it was kind of surprising they weren't even deserving of a mention in a GOAL in the PLAN.

SO I HEARD or I think.

2 comments:

  1. Reagan stole it from Vladimir Lenin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did say it was an old Russian proverb. I wish the ITEM was as kind to me.

      Delete