Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

TEACHER GETS PERSONAL SNOW DAYS

» Parent accuses Lynn teacher of snorting cocaine

This story will once again renew the call for random trug testing of teachers. I guess this is just another isolated incident, This story is ACTUALLY going to be NO story because nothing much can LEGALLY happen. No police report was taken because NOTHING happened LEGALLY whether or not it happened ACTUALLY. Remember the ENGLISH English teacher that actually was arrested for "allegedly" passing pot?

Before I go  further I better issue this DISCLAIMER, I am not a lawyer (have I said that before?), I am a semi-professional VICTIM. I have had numerous jurisdictional jaunts in front of judges in a cross-section of the confused court system.

This is a HE SAID-SHE SAID scenario (excuse me if there is a gender gaffe). Even if there was a nasal no-no there is a question of policy of prohibition on what could be recreation that has resulted in a paid vacation. Even with the constitutional assumption of innocence, the suspension has guaranteed a conviction in the court of public perception.

Perhaps this accusation is personal, a vendetta with a vengeance "I'll teach you to FAIL my little angel". Too bad for teachers. So that's another profession that makes poetry look better suited for my persona

You know, it would be nice here if we could find out thr TRUTH. Good luck with that. A veil of confidentiality will blanket the entire mishap in the name of a "personnel matter." and what went up the nose will be blown away by the admission of the administration of the realization that it was all supposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment