Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

IF I DID IT (OJ'S GOT NOTHING ON ME)

What would a RUN for the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE look like and what would it look like for me?

I guess it would mean I would have to watch my mouth. Now that my namesake has proven to me that ones's mouth can be used in other ways.

Of course, I got NO money so it would have to be PERSONAL. That is not a BAD thing. Since I got NO job, being disabled and all, I would have PLENTY of time to devote to school business. Most of the other candidates HAVE jobs competing for their attention.

Me, I just have a volatile personal life but no surprises here. None that I haven't shared with lots of people. In fact, I am sure several are tired of hearing about it.

SO, I THINK I'VE PRETTY MUCH TALKED MYSELF INTO IT.

So the organizing begins.

1 comment: