Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

LIL' LORI DOESN'T ALWAYS TALK TRASH

There are positive things happening out there, LIL' LORI  sings the praises of CLASSICAL'S CONSTANTINO:


I attended one of Classical's school council meetings last night. I was so impressed!! First of all, there were about 25 people in attendance, which I thought was a great turnout. The meeting was very well-organized, infomative and there were several handouts. I've said it numerous times before, but I think Gene Constantino and his staff do a great job at Classical. My son is a sophmore and I have not had any issues or concerns. It has been such a relief because I had numerous issues and concerns the entire 3 years he was at Breed.

1 comment:

  1. I will also mention that it has been a couple of years since he went to Breed and the school does have a new principal now and my guess is positive changes have been made. I do not have anything personal against Fred Dupuis and I actually really liked him. I think he did not receive the resources and support he should have by administration. I really liked Julie Louf Donovan as a Vice Principal and I think she will do a great job as principal.

    ReplyDelete