Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

SHOULD I PULL MY PAPERS?

You know, I've been thinking and I've found that's a dangerous thing. I guess now I am entertaining an entertaining possibility. What if I really did run for a LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE?

I've always maintained I couldn't. One, I am poor. Bumper stickers cost bucks!

Also I've been saying that as a member I am only one vote and the way it is now I have an influence on ALL of the votes through my writing. I mean I could still write but I couldn't keep making stuff up.

Would I have to wear a suit?

Now it would be easier to stay back and lob grenades but I don't hear enough chatter about change

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm thinking. I mean nobody has offered to buy me off yet so I am thinking maybe I should run. Gotta make money somehow.

      Delete
  2. You have my vote. There is nothing wrong with having an open forum for the public, much like this one.

    ReplyDelete