Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

MARCH SADNESS

The Lynn School Committee is sort of taking their own SPRING BREAK in addition to the regularly scheduled ones. Seems the regularly scheduled March 14 meeting was cancelled, wait make that postponed. Seems like there might be a brief one the following Thursday to handle some Procedural stuff. I guess I keep you posted when they post it.

Part  of the brief meeting will be to cancel the next meeting on March 28 because someone said it falls on HOLY THURSDAY.  I'll take their word for it I'm too lazy to check my calender. Normally they all could move the meetings around to an alternate Thursday but their schedules are a little cramped now because of some training they decided to squeeze in some stuff from the state.

Don't get me wrong, I glad they are taking the time to educate themselvrs about education, I just think it is a SHAME we have to put the whole process in nuetral to do it. These are trying FISCAL times. and we need steady hands on the wheel not just aimless drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment