Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

CATCH THE WAVE

Not surprisingly, I love when things are convoluted. It just seems more poetic. What could be more convoluted than having  the middle first? Sure you could have the first become the last but I heard that somewhere before. No it's best when the middle is where it's at because for some it's where it was. Do you follow me?

Of course I'm talking about the efforts of the schools to communicate with the public, many of whom are parents. While the elementary school ABORN has begun to post brief synopses of some things on Facebook, seems mostly Basketball and snow days. When it comes to the high schools, LEHS appears sort of systematically random when it comes to putting things out there on Facebook. Still these infrequent forays are frequent compared to CLASSICAL'S pathetic posting prognostication,

So we come to the MIDDLE to lead the way. They don't all do it the same, no cookie cutter creativity. PICKERING'S principal KEVIN RITTERHAUS keeps in touch with frequent updates about everything using the phone's ALL-CALL program. He even told my son to get a good night's sleep before the MCAS. Okay it wasn't personal but it kind of felt that way if you have a little imagination and well I....uh....have been known to fabricate a few things.

At MARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOL, there is an ambitious Facebook campaign, (How does it feel PHELAN?) I talked with a teacher troubled by the titillation of transgressions perpetrated on potential breeches of confidentiality by the proliferation of posting of pictures of students in UNCOMPROMISING positions. However I swayed this educator away from the negativity dark side by pointing out that instead of being a pariah this was being done with a plethora of positivity. I have no way of knowing for sure if these pronouncements are being procured by MARSHALL principal DR, COWDELL ,....perhaps. Even if I knew I probably would remain silent, you never know the games people play when it comes to the blame game. What a shame!

Believe me, I've saved what many may consider the best for last. Normally best would equal first and while even though we may have come to the last but remember we are still in the middle. Confused? Maybe you need a sign and that's just what JULIE LOUF want to provide. Without bothering to break the LPS piggy bank, parents whose concerns were raised, raised monies through Bake sales (I really don't know if any cookies were sacrificed but I need a B to go with the flow), raffles, and any other way that pennies could be pinched to raise an astounding amount of $10,000 to procure a special sign that will show the world what's happening at BREED beautifully

.

No comments:

Post a Comment