Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

TRUST ME

How many times has that phrase been uttered in heated moments? How many unwanted babies are the product of that disclaimer?

Still that was DR. LATHAM'S underlying response to questions about the accountability and practicallity of her extensively vague submission for a DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT PLAN.

I may be wrong  but it seemed to me that LSC member DONNA COPPOLA was concerned about how DOCTOR LATHAM plans to actually pay for the general and lofty goals she put forward. Since none of that stuff is made available to me or any other outsider I must rely on my perceptions about any deception.

DR. LATHAM did promise to add some budget line items to the report. If done it would provide a transparency you could see through.

Like former PRESIDENT REAGAN said:: "TRUST BUT VERIFY"

No comments:

Post a Comment