Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

HERE WE GO AGAIN

It's a good thing, really. I mean it. This is not just an inflammatory headline to get more hits. In the past I have been accused of practicing YELLOW JOURNALISM but either way there is a tie into this post. Bear with me a minute. You see no matter what the color, newspapers can be RECYCLED and RECYCLING is the FIFTH GRADE class project for MRS. WHELAN'S class that was presented before the LSC last Thursday night,

The POWERPOINT presentation had previously been presented to I believe both the MAYOR and DR. LATHAM, Speaking of previously, last year MRS. WHELAN's class won national recognition fir a presentation about IDLING. The entire class won a trip to DISNEYLAND in FLORIDA. I believe the ITEM only covered that story AFTER a television announced it in BOSTON. If I remember correctly WATCH readers were aware of the future award winning presentation a couple MONTHS earlier.

GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR AND THANK YOU ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment