Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

YOU CAN DO MAGIC

I can't wait until the LSC agenda comes out on line. See I can't get to city hall, none too easy like to see where they are supposed to post them 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE so I can see if there are any answers to questions I have.

WAIT, I just flipped back to the LPS website and I got even MORE questions. Originally I was wanting to know about a HIGH LEVEL (big salary) position on the same level as the SCIENCE DEPARTMENT head who was supposed to head IT or some other TECHNOLOGY thing. Both positions were announced at the same time on December 8th. The SCIENCE job was posted the next day but not the other position, hmm.

I remember PATRIOTIC PATTY asking that some language be written into the job description that the person have some degree of proficiency in ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY because of that rapidly expanding area. I had to applaud her level of awareness and recognition that modern technology is the special educators friend.

BUT....,

then they never posted the position. I go back to the website just before writing this post to check on the wording of the SCIENCE POSITION. When I click the link for the job postings, it's gone. Just like magic. So I guess I'll wait for the LSC meeting to see what the GREAT DR. LATHAM pulls out of her bag of tricks. Who said there would be no more magic after HARRY POTTER goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment