Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

WILL THE COMPLIANCE OFFICER GET HANDCUFFS?

So we got to have a COMPLIANCE OFFFICER, so what. Well, it kind of means you been having trouble following the rules. Why else would you need to pay someone $92,000 a year to make sure you play fair. Our numerous SPED violations should give her plenty to do.

Looking over the job desciption I notice that she is also tasked as the BULLYING COORDINATOR. In the past that job has been in the purview of DENNIS THOMPSON and SUE "SHE'S A BEAUTY" ROWE. They seem to know BULLYING real well up on COMMERCIAL STREET.

I'll tell you right now, I'm going to spell this wrong but I can't find my notes and I want to get this out there. Anyway people spell my name wrong all the time but the bill collectors manage to find my door. Maurice Horgan was tabbed for this position. She was even introduced at Thursday night's LSC meeting.

INTERESTING CHOICE. I'm sure she is well qualified....

BUT....

I hear as the story goes she used to be over at the ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL and crossed CATHE so she was relieved of her duties and was reassigned to the administration building. The GRANT money funding her banishment was running out and well this position got imposed on us by the DOE and it just kind of worked out as a way to continue the exile without violating any contracts. SWEEEEET!

5 comments:

  1. Someone tell Cathe that I'll take 92k/year to stay away from her too!

    Which Alt School? Washington/Welcoming (it's a pesky thing to change a schools name so that it restarts the AYP clock) or Fecteau Leary?

    If she pissed off Cathe how'd she land this sweet spot? The last thing I'd want is someone who didn't like me, looking over my shoulder, trying to catch me making a mistake.

    If she truly pissed of SUPERwoman then she's aces in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A parent complaint about LEHS and 504's sent in the Office for Civil Rights who found the 504 Accomodation Plans throughout the city in extreme non-compliance. Well, Principals are responsible for these 504's as they are an entity of Regular Ed but now they have 504 co-ordinators (for a stipend) in each building who don't know the rules and the regs. now the Compliance Officer will be in charge and make sure that everyone does everything two or three times to get it right but then maybe the first try wasn't right so they will find a new way to complete them and do them two or three times again. And so on.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what the total cost for all of this noncompliance is: Compliance Officer + 504 co-ordinators? Hundreds of thousands, I'm sure,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...didn't know about this position...well, Stanley is right look into the past and see just what happened...bullying is their best!!!...she's only as good as what she's told and she needs to open her eyes and find out the truth...she's been lied to over and over...she needs to hear both sides and do the right thing...GET RID OF THE USELESS ADMINISTRATORS WHO CAUSE THE CITY MONEY AND OUR TAXES TO GO UP PICKING ON THE WRONG PEOPLE...MOST OF THE TIME SMARTER THAN THE BULLIES...LOL...as the city turns again into chaos!!! Where's the MAYOR? She ought to be waking up too...she won't get re-elected following the same foot steps and allowing bullying...wake up citizens and start filing citizen complaints with the State, Federal, and Mayor's Office...start holding these people responsible and take the city back TODAY...NOW!

    SICK OF THE SAME OLD GAMES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, there are 504 coordinators....Not one teacher ever read my child's plan in 4 years at English!! One told me "all kids are 504s" I used to bring a copy to parent night and then became known as a bitch mother. Excuse me, The Bitch Mother. Thats what it takes. Unfortunately, then they target your kid. Lisa

    ReplyDelete