Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

LATHAM'S BATTLE CRY

Please stop the po-et
I really need a De- pu - ty.
I swear I work too hard.

The classes are crowded, I KNOW
But I got to spend that SPED money before I GO.

The teacher's raise was small surely
But in that big old office I get lonely.

Please stop the poet!
I really need a De - pu - ty.

The buildings are old.
The walls may be full of mold.

So some of the kids can't read.
Do we really need staffed libraries?

Please stop the poet!
I REALLY NEED A DE - PU -TY.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that the job was posted on 12/9/11 with a deadline for applications of 1/3/12 considering that Christmas (or Hanukkah) and New Years fell right in there. Maybe it didn't matter b/c someone already had the job before it was posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe all the ducks were in a row. It'll be interesting at this Thurs. LSC meeting to hear about the progress.

    ReplyDelete