Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

MISSING NO MORE

Some kids were all set to get some notoriety for winning a Columbus Poster/Drawing test ....

BUT

the announcement was not made due to the fact the kids weren't there....

SO,

it's up to me to give credit where credit is due. Using the posted agenda for the LSC meeting as my source, here we go:

     From the HOOD SCHOOL,  we have: Eileen Salazar-First Place- Gr. 4,Adman Jalgl-Second Place-Gr. 4,and Byron Garcia-Third Place-Gr. 4.

     From LINCOLN-THOMPSON, we have Merlyn Garcia-Third place- Gr. 1

Congratulations! I know being mentioned on my blog is not the same as having your name in the ITEM

BUT

more people probably read my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations students!!!
    To bad LPS does not do more to get things like this in the paper more often! We are lacking so much in LPS. This is a perfect example of a missed opportunity!!!!

    ReplyDelete