Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WHAT'S SNU WITH YOU?

We will start out this morning on a light note. I am working on some MORE substantial stuff but UNCHARACTRISTICALLY I am actually waiting to have a couple of facts verified. What has this world came to when I start acting RESPONSIBLE?

Any way, I had this meeting yesterday at LTVI. Just like OFFICER FERRARI painstakingly explained in his presentation before the LSC on how the NEW SECURITY system worked, True to form I was asked for my ID and a visitor badge was generated

I was in a rush so I never really looked at until I was sitting down in the library. On the badge was my picture. Not my best pose but the RMV are not known for their portrait shots. Below it was my name: STANLEY SNU.

After the meeting I went back to the office to check out my check in. The mistake could not be explained but the system was tried again an a correct ID was generated. Seems like I am not the only one publishing TYPO'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment