Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

THEY WOULD BE KINGS

FISHER KINGS, Fisher College Kings.

At the LSC meeting last night Fisher College was allowed to exercise their option on a contract extension of their lease agreement was allowed. They have used Facteu Leary gym (from LPS) for basketball and Fraser Field (from CITY).

With this extension there is a little expansion, always a good thing. They want to add VOLLEYBALL in the fall. With the extra rent-in-kind they are going to pay for the resurfacing of the gym complete with repainting all lines to include volleyball lines.

While we are here please allow me to digress, quite frankly because I can. Last TUES. I was at my son's baseball game for LVTI and I got to talk with a young man who pitches for FISHER and he said he may sign with the NAVIGATORS. I hope so (Remember though I am nobody, I do not work for them. There is just some rumors out there that I share some DNA with a gator - maybe we should call ANIMAL PLANET or THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER)

No comments:

Post a Comment